About FoamFit Tools |
Frequently Asked Questions |
Shipping and Policies |
Custom Options |
Foam Tool Organizers
Organize your tools in a cabinet drawer or toolbox using two-layer foam inserts CNC-cut to shadow your tools.
- Don't waste time looking for your tools.
- Tool-shaped spaces allow anyone to put tools back; even someone who didn't get them out.
- A great way to 5s your toolbox.
How much difference does an organized toolbox make? Efficiency means reaching for a tool, knowing where it
will be once the drawer is fully opened.
FoamFit Tools does things differently. We offer high-quality tool foam blanks
for making your own organizers. We also have a selection of organizers designed
for popular tool sets. These organizers can be customized if needed.
We provide drawings for free, so you can be confident before placing an order. We list our
prices so you can make informed decisions without having to wait for a quote.
Organizers for Craftsman Tools
Benefits of a Foam Tool Organizer
- Find tools faster.
- Return tools faster.
- Tell what's missing at a glance.
- Anyone can put tools away in the correct place.
- Prevent tools from rolling and sliding when a drawer is closed.
- Protect expensive tools from damage.
- Show customers the pride you take in your work.
- Excel at 5s and lean.
- Save time - let us do the cutting.
- Save money with our competitive pricing.
- wrench organizers
- socket organizers
- ratchet and extension organizers
- screwdriver organizers
- organizers for pliers
Closed-Cell Polyethylene Tool Foam
- durable, dense, and tear resistant
- resistant to oils and lubricants
- won't absorb spilled liquids
Two Contrasting Colors Fused with a Thermal Bond
- tools won't slide under the foam insert when a drawer is closed
- missing tools are highly visible
Precision Cut Pockets
- tools drop into place easily
- remove tools with one hand
- finger pockets help when grabbing small tools
"Just got the wrench organizer. One word, AWESOME! Just what I wanted!"
- Donnie - Blue Springs, Missouri
"I have to say that I am quite pleased with your product. I can see a lot of time
was spent on choosing the right materials and making the cutouts fit."
- Adam - Norfolk, Nebraska
"Thanks again for all your hard work and actually listening
to what I wanted. FoamFit Tools ROCKS!"
- Derek - Springfield, Oregon