Foam Tool Organizers
Organize your tools in a cabinet drawer or toolbox using two-layer foam inserts CNC-cut to shadow your tools.
- Don't waste time looking for your tools.
- Tool-shaped spaces allow anyone to put tools back; even someone who didn't get them out.
- A great way to 5s your toolbox.
How much difference does an organized toolbox make? Efficiency means reaching for a tool, knowing where it
will be once the drawer is fully opened.
FoamFit Tools does things differently. We offer high-quality tool foam blanks
for making your own organizers. We also have a selection of organizers designed
for popular tool sets. These organizers can be customized if needed.
We provide drawings for free, so you can be confident before placing an order. We list our
prices so you can make informed decisions without having to wait for a quote.
New and Noteworthy
- FoamFit Tools will be shut down the week of July 28 - August 3. Come see us at EAA's (the Experimental Aircraft Association) Airventure 2014 in Oshkosh, WI. We will be exhibiting at booth 2108 in the BendixKing hangar B.
- Orders received after July 23rd will be filled the first week of August. Thank you for your patience. Our customer service phone is 920-901-0240.
- 25 new organizers have been added for the Craftsman 540-piece mechanics tool set
- new screwdriver organizer to fit 41-piece Craftsman screwdriver set
- free shipping on orders within the contiguous 48 US states
- Ask us about organizers for these tool sets:
- Organizers for Craftsman 189-piece mechanics set 35188
- Organizers for Craftsman 207-piece mechanics set 35207
- Organizers for Craftsman 300-piece basic essentials pro set 33300
- Organizers for Craftsman 325-piece mechanics set 34325