Contact Us | Drawing and Part Number Lookup 920-569-0140
75 Craftsman 1/4-drive Sockets with Ratchet, Extensions, and Magnetic Bit Set
Fits (41) inch 1/4-drive sockets,
(23) metric 1/4-drive sockets,
(5) hex bit sockets,
(3) torx bit sockets,
(3) external torx sockets,
(1) magnetic handle,
and (22) magnetic bits.
Accommodates the 1/4-drive sockets and drive tools from the 334-piece mechanics tool set 35334.
22-1/4 X 14-1/2 inches
(11) 1/4-drive 6-point sizes from 5/32 to 9/16
(10) 1/4-drive 12-point sizes from 3/16 to 9/16
(10) 1/4-drive 6-point deep sizes from 3/16 to 9/16
(10) 1/4-drive 12-point deep sizes from 3/16 to 9/16
(12) 1/4-drive 6-point sizes from 4 to 14
(11) 1/4-drive 6-point deep sizes from 4 to 14
(5) 1/4-drive hex bit sizes from 3/16 to 3/8
(3) 1/4-drive Torx screwdriver bits from T15 to T25
(3) 1/4-drive external Torx sockets from E6 to E8
1/4-drive quick release teardrop ratchet (Craftsman 44807)
1-1/2-inch extension bar, 1/4-drive (Craftsman 43538)
3-inch extension bar, 1/4-drive (Craftsman 43539)
magnetic handle (Craftsman 43373)
(7) inch nut driver bits
(5) metric nut driver bits
(9) screwdriver bits
(1) adapter bit for 1/4-drive sockets
This tool organizer was designed to fit the 1/4-drive sockets and drive tools from the Craftsman 334-piece set 35334. The pockets are sized to fit sockets that don't have "U.S.A." markings.
21-3/4 X 11-1/4 inches
Note: Trimmed organizers are not returnable.
Contact customer service to order this organizer cut on a larger sheet or trimmed to a special size.
black/yellow, black/green, black/gray
contact customer service to order this organizer in a special color.
Each FoamFit insert is designed for shadowing a specific set of tools. These organizers are made from high-quality tool foam with precision-cut pockets.
The pockets are cut up to 1/2 inch deep in 3/4 inch thick tool foam, or up to 1 inch deep in 1-1/4 inch thick tool foam. Most inserts require less than 2 inches of height to fit in a 2-inch drawer (unless otherwise noted).
Our tool foam is two layers of closed-cell polyethylene foam. The contrasting top layer is thermally bonded to the bottom layer for maximum durability. Three color combinations are available: black with red, blue with yellow, and black with blue. The foam is resistant to most oils and fuels.