Fits (37) 1/4-drive sockets, (38) 3/8-drive sockets, (49) 1/2-drive sockets, and (12) hex bit sockets.
24 X 18 inches
note: tools are not included
Precision CNC-cut to fit 136 Wright Sockets:
(9) 1/4-drive 6-point sizes from 3/16 to 1/2
(10) 1/4-drive 6-point sizes from 5 to 13, including 5.5 mm
(9) 1/4-drive 6-point deep sizes from 3/16 to 1/2
(9) 1/4-drive 6-point deep sizes from 5 to 13
(9) 3/8-drive 6-point sizes from 3/8 to 7/8
(10) 3/8-drive 6-point sizes from 10 to 19
(9) 3/8-drive 6-point deep sizes from 3/8 to 7/8
(10) 3/8-drive 6-point deep sizes from 10 to 19
(12) 1/2-drive 12-point sizes from 7/16 to 1-1/8
(18) 1/2-drive 12-point sizes from 13 to 30
(10) 1/2-drive 12-point deep sizes from 7/16 to 1
(9) 1/2-drive 12-point deep sizes from 13 to 21
(6) 3/8-drive hex bit socket sizes from 1/8 to 5/16
(6) 3/8-drive hex bit socket sizes from 3 to 8
We designed this organizer to fit a selection of Wright 1/4-drive, 3/8-drive, and 1/2-drive sockets. It includes inch sizes from 3/16 to 1-1/8 and metric sizes from 5 to 30 mm.
Printing the drawing at 100% scale can be an easy way to check if your tools will fit. Our drawings have multiple pages which can be printed on letter-size paper. Always change the printer setting from "fit" to 100%. If the border prints slightly too small, it is often due to this setting.
24 X 18 inches (inside width by inside depth)
Works in most drawers, needing no more than 2 inches of vertical clearance.
It is possible to trim the margins to fit a smaller drawer. Trimmed tool organizers are not returnable. The minimum recommended size is:
22 X 11-3/4 inches
Contact customer service to order this organizer cut on a larger sheet or trimmed to a special size.
Each FoamFit insert is designed for shadowing a specific brand and set of tools. These organizers are made from high-quality tool foam with pockets precision-cut on our CNC routers.
The pockets are cut up to 1/2 inch deep in 3/4 inch thick tool foam, or up to 1 inch deep in 1-1/4 inch thick tool foam. Most inserts require less than 2 inches of height to fit in a 2-inch drawer (unless otherwise noted).
Our tool foam is two layers of closed-cell polyethylene foam. The contrasting top layer is thermally bonded to the bottom layer for maximum durability. The foam is resistant to most oils and fuels.
For orders within the contiguous 48 US states.
Made in the USA!