176 Craftsman Sockets, Fits non-USA Sockets
Fits (54) 1/4-drive sockets, (84) 3/8-drive sockets, and (38) 1/2-drive sockets.
Accommodates all sockets from the 176-piece Craftsman socket set 34032.
Caution: Recommended for a 3.75-inch or deeper drawer.
Pockets sized to fit new Craftsman sockets.
22-1/4 X 14-1/2 inches
This foam tool organizer is made from closed-cell polyethylene tool foam. It has been precision CNC-cut to fit the following 176 Craftsman sockets:
(11) 1/4-drive 6-point sizes from 5/32 to 9/16
(10) 1/4-drive 12-point sizes from 3/16 to 9/16
(10) 1/4-drive 6-point deep sizes from 3/16 to 9/16
(13) 3/8-drive 6-point sizes from 1/4 to 1
(11) 3/8-drive 12-point sizes from 1/4 to 7/8
(7) 3/8-drive 6-point deep sizes from 3/8 to 3/4
(6) 3/8-drive 12-point deep sizes from 3/8 to 11/16
(11) 1/2-drive 12-point sizes from 3/8 to 1 (skips 19/32, 21/32, 25/32)
(7) 1/2-drive 6-point deep sizes from 1/2 to 7/8
(12) 1/4-drive 6-point sizes from 4 to 14
(11) 1/4-drive 6-point deep sizes from 4 to 14
(17) 3/8-drive 6-point sizes from 6 to 22
(11) 3/8-drive 12-point sizes from 9 to 19
(9) 3/8-drive 6-point deep sizes from 9 to 17
(10) 3/8-drive 12-point deep sizes from 9 to 18
(13) 1/2-drive 12-point sizes from 9 to 21
(7) 1/2-drive 6-point deep sizes from 13 to 21 (skips 16 mm)
This tool organizer was designed to fit the sockets from the Craftsman 176-piece set 34032. The pockets are sized to fit the newer sockets without "U.S.A." markings.
22-1/4 X 14-1/2 inches (inside width by inside depth)
It is possible to trim this organizer to fit a smaller drawer. The minimum recommended size is 21-1/2 X 12 inches. Note that trimmed organizers are not returnable. Also, contact customer service to order an organizer trimmed or made with a different sheet size.
Each FoamFit insert is designed for shadowing a specific set of tools. These organizers are made from high-quality tool foam with precision-cut pockets.
The pockets are cut up to 1/2 inch deep in 3/4 inch thick tool foam, or up to 1 inch deep in 1-1/4 inch thick tool foam. Most inserts require less than 2 inches of height to fit in a 2-inch drawer (unless otherwise noted).
Our tool foam is two layers of closed-cell polyethylene foam. The contrasting top layer is thermally bonded to the bottom layer for maximum durability. Three color combinations are available: black with red, blue with yellow, and black with blue. The foam is resistant to most oils and fuels.