Fits (116) inch sockets, (119) metric sockets, (12) torx sockets, (5) ratchets, and (18) additional drive tools.
Accommodates the 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2-drive sockets and drive tools (minus case) from the Tekton 55-pc set SKT05301, 74-pc set SKT15311, and 84-pc set SKT25302, plus several additional tools.
Additions include (21) 12-point sockets, (2) spark plug sockets, (30) hex and torx bit sockets, stubby and flex-head ratchets, 1/2 X 6 extension, and (4) drive adapters.
Sized to fit in the top drawer of the Tekton 48 X 24 inch tool cabinet (ORG73100 or ORG73200). Please measure your drawer before ordering.
43-7/16 X 20-7/16 inches
note: tools are not included
Precision CNC-cut to fit 270 Tekton tools:
(11) 1/4-drive deep 6-point sizes from 5/32 to 9/16
(11) 1/4-drive 6-point sizes from 5/32 to 9/16
(13) 1/4-drive deep 6-point sizes from 4 to 14 mm
(13) 1/4-drive 6-point sizes from 4 to 14 mm
1/4-drive 90-tooth quick-release ratchet (Tekton SRH11006)
1/4-drive 6-inch spinner handle (with red handle)
1/4 X 3 extension (Tekton SHA01103)
1/4 X 6 extension (Tekton SHA01106)
1/4 universal joint (Tekton SHA02100)
1/4-drive hex bit holder (Tekton SHA05102)
(15) 3/8-drive deep 6-point sizes from 1/4 to 1 inch
(15) 3/8-drive 6-point sizes from 1/4 to 1 inch
(19) 3/8-drive deep 6-point sizes from 6 to 24 mm
(19) 3/8-drive 6-point sizes from 6 to 24 mm
(9) 3/8-drive 12-point sizes from 5/16 to 3/4 (Tekton SHD91103)
(12) 3/8-drive 12-point sizes from 8 to 19 mm (Tekton SHD91104)
(2) 3/8-drive spark plug socket sizes 5/8 and 13/16 (Tekton SHD15016/SHD15021)
(8) 3/8-drive hex bit socket sizes 1/8 to 3/8 (Tekton SHB91101)
(10) 3/8-drive hex bit socket sizes 3 to 10 mm (Tekton SHB91102)
(12) 3/8-drive torx bit socket sizes T10 to T60 (Tekton SHB91103)
3/8-drive 90-tooth quick-release ratchet (Tekton SRH11108)
3/8-drive flex-head bent ratchet (Tekton SRH33112)
3/8-drive stubby ratchet (Tekton SRH11104)
3/8 X 18 breaker bar (Tekton SBH00118)
3/8 X 3 extension (Tekton SHA11103)
3/8 X 6 extension (Tekton SHA11106)
3/8 universal joint (Tekton SHA12101)
(16) 1/2-drive deep 6-point sizes from 3/8 to 1-5/16
(16) 1/2-drive 6-point sizes from 3/8 to 1-5/16
(23) 1/2-drive deep 6-point sizes from 10 to 32 mm
(23) 1/2-drive 6-point sizes from 10 to 32 mm
1/2-drive 90-tooth quick-release ratchet (Tekton SRH11210)
1/2 X 18 breaker bar (Tekton SBH00218)
1/2 X 3 extension (Tekton SHA21103)
1/2 X 6 extension (Tekton SHA21106)
1/2 X 10 extension (Tekton SHA21110)
1/2 universal joint (Tekton SHA22102)
1/4-drive to 3/8 adapter (Tekton SHA04101)
3/8-drive to 1/4 adapter (Tekton SHA13100)
3/8-drive to 1/2 adapter (Tekton SHA14102)
1/2-drive to 3/8 adapter (Tekton SHA23101)
This tool organizer was designed to fit the 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2-drive sockets and drive tools from the Tekton 55-pc set SKT05301, 74-pc set SKT15311, and 84-pc set SKT25302. Additional pockets fit the following Tekton items: SHD91103 (12-pt, inch), SHD91104 (12-pt, mm), SHD15016 (5/8 spark plug), SHD15021 (3/16 spark plug), SHB91101 (hex, inch), SHB91102 (hex, mm), SHB91103 (torx), SRH33112 (flex), SRH11104 (stubby), SHA21106 (1/2 X 6), SHA99017 (4-pc adapter).
Printing the drawing at 100% scale can be an easy way to check if your tools will fit. Our drawings have multiple pages which can be printed on letter-size paper. Always change the printer setting from "fit" to 100%. If the border prints slightly too small, it is often due to this setting.
43-7/16 X 20-7/16 inches (inside width by inside depth)
Works in most drawers, needing no more than 2 inches of vertical clearance.
It is possible to trim the margins to fit a smaller drawer. Trimmed tool organizers are not returnable. The minimum recommended size is:
41-15/16 X 17-3/4 inches
Contact customer service to order this organizer cut on a larger sheet or trimmed to a special size.
Each FoamFit insert is designed for shadowing a specific brand and set of tools. These organizers are made from high-quality tool foam with pockets precision-cut on our CNC routers.
The pockets are cut up to 1/2 inch deep in 3/4 inch thick tool foam, or up to 1 inch deep in 1-1/4 inch thick tool foam. Most inserts require less than 2 inches of height to fit in a 2-inch drawer (unless otherwise noted).
Our tool foam is two layers of closed-cell polyethylene foam. The contrasting top layer is thermally bonded to the bottom layer for maximum durability. The foam is resistant to most oils and fuels.
For orders within the contiguous 48 US states.
Made in the USA!