247 Tekton Sockets with 5 Ratchets and 18 Drive Tools
Fits (116) inch sockets, (119) metric sockets, (12) torx sockets, (5) ratchets, and (18) additional drive tools.
Accommodates the 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2-drive sockets and drive tools (minus case) from the Tekton 55-pc set SKT05301, 74-pc set SKT15311, and 84-pc set SKT25302, plus several additional tools.
Additions include (21) 12-point sockets, (2) spark plug sockets, (30) hex and torx bit sockets, stubby and flex-head ratchets, a 1/2 X 6 extension, and (4) drive adapters.
Sized to fit in the top drawer of the Tekton 48 X 24 inch tool cabinet (ORG73100 or ORG73200). Please measure your drawer before ordering.
43-7/16 X 20-7/16 inches
(11) 1/4-drive deep 6-point sizes from 5/32 to 9/16
(11) 1/4-drive 6-point sizes from 5/32 to 9/16
(13) 1/4-drive deep 6-point sizes from 4 to 14
(13) 1/4-drive 6-point sizes from 4 to 14
1/4-drive 90-tooth quick-release ratchet (Tekton SRH11006)
1/4-drive 6 inch spinner handle
1/4-drive X 3 extension bar (Tekton SHA01103)
1/4-drive X 6 extension bar (Tekton SHA01106)
1/4-drive universal joint (Tekton SHA02100)
1/4-drive hex bit holder (Tekton SHA05102)
(15) 3/8-drive deep 6-point sizes from 1/4 to 1 inch
(15) 3/8-drive 6-point sizes from 1/4 to 1 inch
(19) 3/8-drive deep 6-point sizes from 6 to 24
(19) 3/8-drive 6-point sizes from 6 to 24
(9) 3/8-drive 12-point sizes from 5/16 to 3/4 (Tekton SHD91103)
(12) 3/8-drive 12-point sizes from 8-19 (Tekton SHD91104)
(2) 3/8-drive spark plug socket sizes 5/8 and 13/16 (Tekton SHD15016/SHD15021)
(8) 3/8-drive hex bit socket sizes 1/8 to 3/8 (Tekton SHB91101)
(10) 3/8-drive hex bit socket sizes 3 to 10 (Tekton SHB91102)
(12) 3/8-drive torx bit socket sizes T10 to T60 (Tekton SHB91103)
3/8-drive 90-tooth quick-release ratchet (Tekton SRH11108)
3/8-drive flex head bent ratchet (Tekton SRH33112)
3/8-drive stubby ratchet (Tekton SRH11104)
3/8-drive 18 inch breaker bar (Tekton SBH00118)
3/8-drive X 3 extension bar (Tekton SHA11103)
3/8-drive X 6 extension bar (Tekton SHA11106)
3/8-drive universal joint (Tekton SHA12101)
(16) 1/2-drive deep 6-point sizes from 3/8 to 1-5/16 inch
(16) 1/2-drive 6-point sizes from 3/8 to 1-5/16 inch
(23) 1/2-drive deep 6-point sizes from 10 to 32
(23) 1/2-drive 6-point sizes from 10 to 32
1/2-drive 90-tooth quick-release ratchet (Tekton SRH11210)
1/2-drive 18 inch breaker bar (Tekton SBH00218)
1/2-drive X 3 extension bar (Tekton SHA21103)
1/2-drive X 6 extension bar (Tekton SHA21106)
1/2-drive X 10 extension bar (Tekton SHA21110)
1/2-drive universal joint (Tekton SHA22102)
1/4-drive to 3/8 adapter (Tekton SHA04101)
3/8-drive to 1/4 adapter (Tekton SHA13100)
3/8-drive to 1/2 adapter (Tekton SHA14102)
1/2-drive to 3/8 adapter (Tekton SHA23101)
This tool organizer was designed to fit the 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2-drive sockets and drive tools from the Tekton 55-pc set SKT05301, 74-pc set SKT15311, and 84-pc set SKT25302. Additional pockets fit the following Tekton items: SHD91103 (12-pt, inch), SHD91104 (12-pt, mm), SHD15016 (5/8 spark plug), SHD15021 (3/16 spark plug), SHB91101 (hex, inch), SHB91102 (hex, mm), SHB91103 (torx), SRH33112 (flex), SRH11104 (stubby), SHA21106 (1/2 X 6), SHA99017 (4-pc adapter).
41-15/16 X 17-3/4 inches
Note: Trimmed organizers are not returnable.
Contact customer service to order this organizer cut on a larger sheet or trimmed to a special size.
black/yellow, black/green, black/gray
contact customer service to order this organizer in a special color.
Each FoamFit insert is designed for shadowing a specific set of tools. These organizers are made from high-quality tool foam with precision-cut pockets.
The pockets are cut up to 1/2 inch deep in 3/4 inch thick tool foam, or up to 1 inch deep in 1-1/4 inch thick tool foam. Most inserts require less than 2 inches of height to fit in a 2-inch drawer (unless otherwise noted).
Our tool foam is two layers of closed-cell polyethylene foam. The contrasting top layer is thermally bonded to the bottom layer for maximum durability. Three color combinations are available: black with red, blue with yellow, and black with blue. The foam is resistant to most oils and fuels.