Fits (37) inch sockets, (42) metric sockets, (120) bits, and (21) other tools.
Accommodates the 1/4-drive sockets, drive tools, screwdriver bits from Craftsman 543-pc set CMMT 72000.
22-1/4 X 16-1/4 inches
note: tools are not included
Precision CNC-cut to fit 220 Craftsman tools:
(5) 1/4-drive 6-point sizes 1/2, 7/16, 3/8, 11/32, and 5/16
(10) 1/4-drive 6-point sizes from 5/32 to 9/16 (skips 9/32)
(11) 1/4-drive 6-point sizes from 5/32 to 9/16 (includes 9/32)
(11) 1/4-drive 6-point deep sizes from 5/32 to 9/16
(5) 1/4-drive 6-point sizes 8, 10, 12, 13, 14 mm
(11) 1/4-drive 6-point sizes from 4 to 14 mm
(13) 1/4-drive 6-point sizes from 4 to 14 mm, including 4.5 and 5.5
(13) 1/4-drive 6-point deep sizes from 4 to 14 mm, including 4.5 and 5.5
(3) 1/4-drive 72-tooth ratchets (Craftsman CMMT81747)
(1) 1/4 X 1-1/2 extension (Craftsman CMMT43538)
(4) 1/4 X 3 extensions (Craftsman CMMT43539)
(2) 1/4 X 6 extensions (Craftsman CMMT43531)
(1) 1/4 X 14 extension (Craftsman CMMT43532)
(2) 1/4-drive universal joints (Craftsman CMMT99216)
(1) 1/4 to 3/8 adapter (Craftsman CMMT13030)
(2) 1/4 to 1/4 hex adapters (Craftsman CMMT81-872)
1/4 ratcheting wrench (Craftsman CMMT39230)
1/4 hex to 1/4 adapter
magnetic handle (Craftsman CMHT65079)
ratcheting magnetic handle
(112) screwdriver bits
(8) metric nut driver bits from 4 to 11 mm
magnet (Craftsman CMMT98316)
This tool organizer was designed to fit all the 1/4-drive sockets and drive tools from the Craftsman 543-pc set CMMT72000. This newer generation of Craftsman tools (mostly made in Taiwan) has a pattern of diagonal markings on the ratchets. Most of the tools are stamped with part numbers that begin with CMMT.
Printing the drawing at 100% scale can be an easy way to check if your tools will fit. Our drawings have multiple pages which can be printed on letter-size paper. Always change the printer setting from "fit" to 100%. If the border prints slightly too small, it is often due to this setting.
22-1/4 X 16-1/4 inches (inside width by inside depth)
Works in most drawers, needing no more than 2 inches of vertical clearance.
It is possible to trim the margins to fit a smaller drawer. Trimmed tool organizers are not returnable. The minimum recommended size is:
21-5/8 X 14-5/16 inches
Contact customer service to order this organizer cut on a larger sheet or trimmed to a special size.
Each FoamFit insert is designed for shadowing a specific brand and set of tools. These organizers are made from high-quality tool foam with pockets precision-cut on our CNC routers.
The pockets are cut up to 1/2 inch deep in 3/4 inch thick tool foam, or up to 1 inch deep in 1-1/4 inch thick tool foam. Most inserts require less than 2 inches of height to fit in a 2-inch drawer (unless otherwise noted).
Our tool foam is two layers of closed-cell polyethylene foam. The contrasting top layer is thermally bonded to the bottom layer for maximum durability. The foam is resistant to most oils and fuels.
For orders within the contiguous 48 US states.
Made in the USA!