Contact Us | Drawing and Part Number Lookup 920-569-0140
76 Craftsman 3/8-drive Sockets with 3 Ratchets and 13 Additional Tools
Fits (76) sockets, (3) ratchets, (9) extensions, (2) adapters, and (2) swivels.
Accommodates the 3/8-drive sockets and drive tools from the Craftsman 543-pc set CMMT 72000.
22-1/4 X 16-1/4 inches
(9) 3/8-drive 6-point sizes from 5/16 to 13/16
(13) 3/8-drive 6-point sizes from 1/4 to 7/8
(11) 3/8-drive 6-point deep sizes from 1/4 to 7/8
(17) 3/8-drive 6-point sizes from 6 to 22 mm
(9) 3/8-drive 6-point sizes from 10 to 19 mm
(15) 3/8-drive 6-point deep sizes from 6 to 21 mm
(2) 3/8-drive spark plug socket sizes 5/8 and 13/16
(3) 3/8-drive 72-tooth ratchets (Craftsman CMMT81748 or CMMT99325)
(1) 3/8 X 1-1/2 extension (Craftsman CMMT43537)
(4) 3/8 X 3 extensions (Craftsman CMMT44264)
(2) 3/8 X 6 extensions (Craftsman CMMT44261)
(1) 3/8 X 10 extension (Craftsman CMMT44262)
(1) 3/8 X 20 extension (Craftsman CMMT44263
(2) 3/8-drive universal joints (Craftsman CMMT99291)
3/8 to 1/2 adapter (Craftsman CMMT99293)
3/8 to 1/4 adapter (Craftsman CMMT99292)
This tool organizer was designed to fit all the 3/8-drive sockets and drive tools from the Craftsman 543-pc set CMMT72000. This newer generation of Craftsman tools (mostly made in Taiwan) has a pattern of diagonal markings on the ratchets. Most of the tools are stamped with part numbers that begin with "CMMT".
22 X 16 inches
Note: Trimmed organizers are not returnable.
Contact customer service to order this organizer cut on a larger sheet or trimmed to a special size.
black/yellow, black/green, black/gray
contact customer service to order this organizer in a special color.
Each FoamFit insert is designed for shadowing a specific set of tools. These organizers are made from high-quality tool foam with precision-cut pockets.
The pockets are cut up to 1/2 inch deep in 3/4 inch thick tool foam, or up to 1 inch deep in 1-1/4 inch thick tool foam. Most inserts require less than 2 inches of height to fit in a 2-inch drawer (unless otherwise noted).
Our tool foam is two layers of closed-cell polyethylene foam. The contrasting top layer is thermally bonded to the bottom layer for maximum durability. Three color combinations are available: black with red, blue with yellow, and black with blue. The foam is resistant to most oils and fuels.