Fits (66) 1/2-drive sockets, (6) extensions, (1) ratchet, (2) adapters, (2) swivels, (10) inch hex keys, and (10) metric hex keys
Accommodates the 1/2-drive sockets, drive tools, and some hex keys from the Craftsman 543-pc set CMMT72000.
22-1/4 X 16-1/4 inches
note: tools are not included
Precision CNC-cut to fit 97 Craftsman tools:
(12) 1/2-drive inch deep impact sizes from 3/8 to 1-1/16
(11) 1/2-drive 12-point sizes from 3/8 to 1
(11) 1/2-drive 12-point deep sizes from 3/8 to 1
(11) 1/2-drive 12-point sizes from 13 to 24 mm
(9) 1/2-drive 12-point deep sizes from 13 to 22 mm
(12) 1/2-drive metric deep impact sizes from 12 to 27 mm
(1) 1/2-drive 72-tooth ratchet (Craftsman CMMT81749)
(1) 1/2 X 2 extension (Craftsman CMMT 43522)
(2) 1/2 X 3 extensions (Craftsman CMMT44133)
(2) 1/2 X 6 extensions (Craftsman CMMT44131)
(1) 1/2 X 10 extension (Craftsman CMMT44132)
(1) 1/2 X 3/8 adapter (Craftsman CMMT99222)
(1) 1/2 X 3/4 adapter (Craftsman CMMT99223)
(2) 1/2-drive universal joints (Craftsman CMMT99294)
(10) long ball-end inch hex keys, plus handle and holder
(10) long ball-end metric hex keys, plus handle and holder
This tool organizer was designed to fit all the 1/2-drive sockets and drive tools from the Craftsman 543-pc set CMMT72000. This newer generation of Craftsman tools (mostly made in Taiwan) has a pattern of diagonal markings on the ratchets. Most of the tools are stamped with part numbers that begin with CMMT.
Printing the drawing at 100% scale can be an easy way to check if your tools will fit. Our drawings have multiple pages which can be printed on letter-size paper. Always change the printer setting from "fit" to 100%. If the border prints slightly too small, it is often due to this setting.
22-1/4 X 16-1/4 inches (inside width by inside depth)
Works in most drawers, needing no more than 2 inches of vertical clearance.
It is possible to trim the margins to fit a smaller drawer. Trimmed tool organizers are not returnable. The minimum recommended size is:
21-1/4 X 14-1/4 inches
Contact customer service to order this organizer cut on a larger sheet or trimmed to a special size.
Each FoamFit insert is designed for shadowing a specific brand and set of tools. These organizers are made from high-quality tool foam with pockets precision-cut on our CNC routers.
The pockets are cut up to 1/2 inch deep in 3/4 inch thick tool foam, or up to 1 inch deep in 1-1/4 inch thick tool foam. Most inserts require less than 2 inches of height to fit in a 2-inch drawer (unless otherwise noted).
Our tool foam is two layers of closed-cell polyethylene foam. The contrasting top layer is thermally bonded to the bottom layer for maximum durability. The foam is resistant to most oils and fuels.
For orders within the contiguous 48 US states.
Made in the USA!