Contact Us | Drawing and Part Number Lookup 920-569-0140
229 Husky Sockets with 5 Ratchets and 125 Additional Tools
Fits (95) inch sockets, (92) metric sockets, (5) ratchets, (10) extensions, (4) drive adapters, (2) flex handles, (3) swivels, (51) screwdriver bits, (12) nut driver bits, (40) hex keys, and (3) additional tools.
Accommodates all sockets and drive tools from the Husky 432-pc set H432MTS.
Caution: Recommended for a 3-1/2 inch or deeper drawer.
41-9/16 X 21-11/16 inches
(11) 1/4-drive 6-point sizes from 5/32 to 9/16
(10) 1/4-drive 12-point sizes from 3/16 to 9/16
(11) 1/4-drive 6-point deep sizes from 5/32 to 9/16
(14) 1/4-drive 6-point sizes from 3.5 to 14
(11) 1/4-drive 6-point deep sizes from 4 to 14
(5) 1/4-drive torx bit socket sizes from T9 to T25
(13) 3/8-drive 6-point sizes from 1/4 to 1
(5) 3/8-drive 8-point sizes from 1/4 to 1/2
(10) 3/8-drive 12-point sizes from 5/16 to 7/8
(10) 3/8-drive 6-point deep sizes from 5/16 to 7/8
(2) 3/8-drive spark plug socket sizes 5/8 and 13/16
(17) 3/8-drive 6-point sizes from 6 to 22
(12) 3/8-drive 12-point sizes from 9 to 19 plus 21
(11) 3/8-drive 6-point deep sizes from 9 to 19
(7) 3/8-drive hex bit socket sizes from 1/8 to 3/8
(7) 3/8-drive hex bit socket sizes from 3 to 8 plus 10
(7) 3/8-drive torx bit socket sizes T20 and T27 to T55
(9) 3/8-drive security (tamper) torx bit socket sizes from T15 to T55
(3) 3/8-drive phillips bit socket sizes #1, #2, #3
(3) 3/8-drive slotted screwdriver bit socket sizes 4, 5, 6mm
(1) 3/8-drive pozi screwdriver bit socket
(12) 1/2-drive 12-point sizes from 3/8 to 1-1/16
(11) 1/2-drive 12-point deep sizes from 3/8 to 1
(14) 1/2-drive 12-point sizes from 9 to 22
(13) 1/2-drive 12-point deep sizes from 9 to 19, plus 21 and 22
1/4-drive full-polish quick-release ratchet
3/8-drive full-polish quick-release ratchet
1/2-drive full-polish quick-release ratchet
3/8-drive full-polish flex-head ratchet
1/2-drive full-polish flex-head ratchet
1/4-drive X 2 extension
1/4-drive X 3 extension
1/4-drive X 6 wobble extension
3/8-drive X 1-1/2 extension
3/8-drive X 3 extension
3/8-drive X 6 extension
3/8-drive X 6 wobble extension
1/2-drive X 3 extension
1/2-drive X 5 extension
1/2-drive X 10 wobble extension
1/4-drive to 3/8 drive adapter
3/8-drive to 1/4-drive adapter
3/8-drive to 1/2-drive adapter
1/2-drive to 3/8-drive adapter
3/8-drive X 10 flex handle (breaker bar)
1/2-drive X 15 flex handle (breaker bar)
1/4-drive universal joint
3/8-drive universal joint
1/2-drive universal joint
(4) phillips screwdriver bit sizes from #1 to #4
(4) slotted screwdriver bit sizes from 1/8 to 5/16
(5) slotted screwdriver bit sizes from 3 to 6.5mm
(6) hex screwdriver bit sizes from 1/8 to 5/16
(8) hex screwdriver bit sizes from 2.5 to 8 plus 10mm
(4) square screwdriver bit sizes from #0 to #3
(4) pozi screwdriver bit sizes from #1 to #4
(8) torx screwdriver bit sizes from T10 to T45
(8) tamper torx screwdriver bit sizes from T10 to T45
(6) nut driver bit sizes from 1/4 to 1/2
(6) nut driver bit sizes 6 and 8 to 12mm
(10) short arm inch hex keys in holder
(10) short arm metric hex keys in holder
(10) long arm inch hex keys in holder
(10) long arm metric hex keys in holder
(1) magnetic bit driver
1/4 X 5/16 double box-end (ratcheting) wrench
5/16 male hex to 1/4-drive socket adapter
This tool organizer was designed to fit the sockets, drive tools, and hex keys from the Husky 432-pc set H432MTS or H432MTSPO.
40-13/16 X 20-5/8 inches
Note: Trimmed organizers are not returnable.
Contact customer service to order this organizer cut on a larger sheet or trimmed to a special size.
black/yellow, black/green, black/gray
contact customer service to order this organizer in a special color.
Each FoamFit insert is designed for shadowing a specific set of tools. These organizers are made from high-quality tool foam with precision-cut pockets.
The pockets are cut up to 1/2 inch deep in 3/4 inch thick tool foam, or up to 1 inch deep in 1-1/4 inch thick tool foam. Most inserts require less than 2 inches of height to fit in a 2-inch drawer (unless otherwise noted).
Our tool foam is two layers of closed-cell polyethylene foam. The contrasting top layer is thermally bonded to the bottom layer for maximum durability. Three color combinations are available: black with red, blue with yellow, and black with blue. The foam is resistant to most oils and fuels.