Can be added to the Tekton 212-pc set SKT95304 without any duplicates.
Fits the Tekton 53-pc bit socket set SHB91311 plus 2 ratchets and 41 additional tools.
Fits (18) hex bit sockets, (24) torx bit sockets, (11) screwdriver bit sockets, (3) spark plug sockets, (21) 12-point sockets, (12) external-torx sockets, (2) 3/8-drive ratchets, 3/8 X 10 extension, and (4) drive adapters.
Recommended for 3-1/16 min drawer height.
12-1/8 X 19-1/2 inches
note: tools are not included
Precision CNC-cut to fit 96 Tekton tools:
from the 53-pc set:
(8) 3/8-drive hex bit socket sizes 1/8 to 3/8
(10) 3/8-drive hex bit socket sizes 3 to 10 mm
(12) 3/8-drive torx bit socket sizes T10 to T60
(12) 3/8-drive long torx bit socket sizes T10 to T60
(4) 3/8-drive Phillips screwdriver bit socket sizes P0 to P3
(4) 3/8-drive slotted screwdriver bit socket sizes 1/8 to 5/16
(3) 3/8-drive square screwdriver bit socket sizes S1 to S3
(9) 3/8-drive 12-point sizes from 5/16 to 3/4 (Tekton SHD91103)
(12) 3/8-drive 12-point sizes from 8 to 19 mm (Tekton SHD91104)
(3) 3/8-drive spark plug sockets 5/8, 3/4, 13/16 (Tekton SHD91003)
(12) 3/8-drive external-torx socket sizes E4 to E20 (Tekton SHD91117)
3/8-drive flex head bent ratchet (Tekton SRH33112)
3/8-drive stubby ratchet (Tekton SRH11104)
3/8 X 10 extension (Tekton SHA11110)
from set SHA99017:
1/4-drive to 3/8 adapter (Tekton SHA04101)
3/8-drive to 1/4 adapter (Tekton SHA13100)
3/8-drive to 1/2 adapter (Tekton SHA14102)
1/2-drive to 3/8 adapter (Tekton SHA23101)
This tool organizer can be added to the 73-pc set or 212-pc set without any duplicates. It fits the 53-pc Tekton bit socket set SHB91311 plus 36 additional sockets, 2 ratchets, and 5 drive tools. See the tool list above for model numbers.
Printing the drawing at 100% scale can be an easy way to check if your tools will fit. Our drawings have multiple pages which can be printed on letter-size paper. Always change the printer setting from "fit" to 100%. If the border prints slightly too small, it is often due to this setting.
12-1/8 X 19-1/2 inches (inside width by inside depth)
Recommended for a drawer with at least 3-1/16 inches of vertical clearance.
It is possible to trim the margins to fit a smaller drawer. Trimmed tool organizers are not returnable. The minimum recommended size is:
11-13/16 X 19-1/4 inches
Contact customer service to order this organizer cut on a larger sheet or trimmed to a special size.
Each FoamFit insert is designed for shadowing a specific brand and set of tools. These organizers are made from high-quality tool foam with pockets precision-cut on our CNC routers.
The pockets are cut up to 1/2 inch deep in 3/4 inch thick tool foam, or up to 1 inch deep in 1-1/4 inch thick tool foam. Most inserts require less than 2 inches of height to fit in a 2-inch drawer (unless otherwise noted).
Our tool foam is two layers of closed-cell polyethylene foam. The contrasting top layer is thermally bonded to the bottom layer for maximum durability. The foam is resistant to most oils and fuels.
For orders within the contiguous 48 US states.
Made in the USA!