Fits (41) 1/4-drive sockets,
(53) 3/8-drive sockets,
and (64) 1/2-drive sockets.
Accommodates all inch sockets from the 299-piece socket set 35299.
Pockets sized to fit the 2nd version of this set.
Recommended for 3-3/4 min drawer height.
22-1/4 X 16-1/4 inches
note: tools are not included
Precision CNC-cut to fit 158 Craftsman sockets:
(11) 1/4-drive 6-point sizes from 5/32 to 9/16
(10) 1/4-drive 12-point sizes from 3/16 to 9/16
(10) 1/4-drive 6-point deep sizes from 3/16 to 9/16
(10) 1/4-drive 12-point deep sizes from 3/16 to 9/16
(13) 3/8-drive 6-point sizes from 1/4 to 1
(5) 3/8-drive 8-point sizes from 1/4 to 1/2
(13) 3/8-drive 12-point sizes from 1/4 to 1
(11) 3/8-drive 6-point deep sizes from 3/8 to 1
(11) 3/8-drive 12-point deep sizes from 3/8 to 1
(15) 1/2-drive 6-point sizes from 3/8 to 1-1/4
(6) 1/2-drive 8-point sizes from 7/16 to 3/4
(19) 1/2-drive 12-point sizes from 3/8 to 1-1/2
(11) 1/2-drive 6-point deep sizes from 1/2 to 1-1/8
(13) 1/2-drive 12-point deep sizes from 7/16 to 1-3/16
This tool organizer was designed to fit the inch sockets from the Craftsman 299-piece set 35299. The pockets are sized to fit the 2nd version of the set. The sockets don't have "U.S.A." markings, and the 1/2-drive deep sockets are 3.25 inches long.
Printing the drawing at 100% scale can be an easy way to check if your tools will fit. Our drawings have multiple pages which can be printed on letter-size paper. Always change the printer setting from "fit" to 100%. If the border prints slightly too small, it is often due to this setting.
22-1/4 X 16-1/4 inches (inside width by inside depth)
Recommended for a drawer with at least 3-3/4 inches of vertical clearance.
It is possible to trim the margins to fit a smaller drawer. Trimmed tool organizers are not returnable. The minimum recommended size is:
20 X 15-1/4 inches
Contact customer service to order this organizer cut on a larger sheet or trimmed to a special size.
Each FoamFit insert is designed for shadowing a specific brand and set of tools. These organizers are made from high-quality tool foam with pockets precision-cut on our CNC routers.
The pockets are cut up to 1/2 inch deep in 3/4 inch thick tool foam, or up to 1 inch deep in 1-1/4 inch thick tool foam. Most inserts require less than 2 inches of height to fit in a 2-inch drawer (unless otherwise noted).
Our tool foam is two layers of closed-cell polyethylene foam. The contrasting top layer is thermally bonded to the bottom layer for maximum durability. The foam is resistant to most oils and fuels.
For orders within the contiguous 48 US states.
Made in the USA!